Cyber Security Agency provides security for your hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud deployment models such as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
We provide reliable technologies, policies, controls, and services to protect your cloud data, applications, and infrastructure from sophisticated and frequent cyberattacks. We enable businesses to maintain a joint responsibility with the cloud solution provider.
Cyber Security Agency Capabilities
We take care of your cybersecurity needs as you focus on adopting modern cloud computing approaches, such as containerization and continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
Some of the cloud security challenges that we focus on include:
|Cloud-Based Infrastructure Security Flaws – We help businesses overcome challenges of incompatible legacy IT frameworks and third-party cloud services||Insider Threats –We identify and deter internal threats caused by human error, such as misconfiguration of user access controls|
|Malicious Actions –We assess your cloud services to identify and mitigate cyber threats, such as malware, DDoS attacks, phishing, and ransomware||Legal Issues –We help businesses handle legal issues, such as third-party access, regulatory compliance, and intellectual property rights in the cloud.|
We have the security solutions for the cloud’s large and highly attractive attack surface. We offer the following capabilities:
- Reliable access control policies across cloud infrastructure
- Zero-trust network security controls across different cloud models
- Virtual server protection policies – change management, acceptable use, IAM controls
- Next-generation web application firewall for cloud applications
- Improved data protection using encryption
- Advanced threat intelligence to detect and remediate known and unknown threats
- Automated governance across multi-cloud workloads
- Unified management across all clouds with consistent policies
Why Cyber Security Agency Cloud Security?
- Protect cloud data and applications against malicious attacks
- Protect the data subject’s privacy
- Support regulatory compliance
- Incident response
- Prevent human error or negligence that leads to cyber incidents
Getstarted with Cyber Security Agency Managed Security Services to gain security expertise and lessen the workload for your in-house security staff.