Cyber Security Agency’s Advanced technologies, expertise, policies, and services to protect digital information from unauthorized access, corruption, or theft.
We offer reliable solutions for your data security needs, from the physical security of storage devices and servers to administrative security controls. We also provide top-notch logical security capabilities for data in web applications and cloud environments.
Cyber Security Agency Data Security Capabilities
We offer comprehensive data security strategies that incorporate people, processes, and technologies. Our data security capabilities protect sensitive information across all areas of your organization.
Some of our data security capabilities:
- Physical Security Controls – We secure your data storage equipment against intruders who illegally access the data centers or steal storage devices
- Identity and Access Management –Cyber Security Agency deploys the principle of least-privilege access by granting access to IT resources to users and applications that absolutely need access
- Application Security – We test and enhance your application security during the development phase and in production. We ensure your systems are updated to the latest versions
- Network Security – Cyber Security Agency offers a range of network security solutions like vulnerability assessment, threat management, and response tools
- Backups – Cyber Security Agency helps businesses set backup solutions for applications and sensitive information
- User Awareness –We ensure employees maintain proper cyber hygiene they need to detect and remediate social engineering and phishing attacks
Cyber Security Agency Data Security Benefits
We implement robust data security strategies to help enterprises achieve the following:
- Prevent unauthorized data access
- Protect data from cybercriminal activities
- Guard against insider threats and human errors
- Enhance data protection to avoid non-compliance fines
Our data security solutions support your compliance efforts with regards to various regulations like:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Getstarted with Cyber Security Agency Managed Security Services to gain security expertise and lessen the workload for your in-house security staff.