Secure your desktops, laptops, and mobile devices from malicious activities with Cyber Security Agency.
We offer comprehensive endpoint security solutions to prevent malware and sophisticated zero-day vulnerabilities.
Our endpoint security solutions protect a wide range of devices, including laptops, tablets, desktops, smartwatches, mobile phones, servers, printers, voice-controlled digital assistants, and IoT devices.
Why You Need Endpoint Security
You face frequent cybersecurity risks from hackers, malicious insiders, hacktivists, nation-states, and unsuspecting employees.
Cyber Security Agency provides endpoint security as a first line of defense to secure your corporate network.
Our endpoint security solutions are designed to rapidly detect, analyze, block, and contain attacks targeting your devices.
There is an increase in bring your own device (BYOD) policies in workplaces. Besides, more employees are working from home by connecting personal devices to the enterprise network. These trends make enterprise security more porous. You need endpoint security to maintain greater control over access points to prevent endpoint threats.
Cyber Security Agency Endpoint Security Capabilities
Our endpoint security solution offers the following capabilities:
- Intelligence-driven classification to detect complex and zero-day threats
- Latest antimalware and antivirus programs to detect, protect, and deter malware across multiple endpoint devices
- Endpoint encryption to prevent data leaks and loss
- Application whitelisting and control
- Web security capabilities to ensure safe browsing
- Advanced firewall to scan and block malicious network traffic
- Email security solutions to block malware spread through phishing and social engineering attacks
- Insider threat protection to prevent malicious and unintentional insider actions
- Centralized security operations to simplify security administration and offer visibility