Cyber Security Agency assists federal government contractors to meet the required minimum cybersecurity requirements.
In particular, we help your organization incorporate the requirements stipulated in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model (CMMC) in your business processes and operations.
Cyber Security Agency Federal Contract Service Approach
Cyber Security Agency helps businesses comply with applicable DFARS or FAR cybersecurity clauses to gain federal contracts access. Our approach consists of the following steps:
Review current federal government contracts – The review helps establish if the relevant cybersecurity clauses are included
Review, evaluate, and assess your cybersecurity posture – We assess and evaluate your cybersecurity measures against the NIST 800-171 standards.
Determine the presence of covered defense information (CDI)– If your business stores, transfers, or processes CDI information, it must meet the cybersecurity requirements needed to win federal contracts.
Identify missing NIST 800-171 standards– We help businesses identify missing cybersecurity standards and cybersecurity requirements to enable them to win federal contracts.
Cyber Security Agency Capabilities
We focus on continually reviewing your cybersecurity status to enable your business to comply with the required cybersecurity measures needed to enter into a federal contract.
We take care of your compliance needs by evaluating your implemented cybersecurity controls against those recommended in the CMMC framework.
Some of our federal contract cybersecurity requirements capabilities include:
- Data protection:We ensure that your systems operated on behalf of the federal government conforms to the cybersecurity baselines described in NIST SP 800-53 for systems housing Confidential Unclassified Information (CUI) and those processing CUI to develop a product.
- Continuous monitoring: We deploy continuous monitoring software that meets the minimum requirements in your operating systems in a manner consistent with the NIST 800-171 guidance.
- Cybersecurity assessments: We provide reliable cybersecurity assessments on a contractor’s facilities, IT systems, databases, personnel, device, and documentation to certify the security status meets the minimum federal contractor requirements.
Why Cyber Security Agency Cloud Security?
Cyber Security Agency checks two main things to determine federal contractors requiring CMMC certification:
- If your federal contract comprises any of the following regulations
- DFARS 252.204-7020, ‘NIST SP 800-171 DoD Assessment Requirements
- DFARS 252.204-7012, ’Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting
- DFARS 252.204-7021, ’Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Requirements
- DFARS 252.204-7019, ’Notice of NIST SP 800-171 DoD Assessment Requirements
- If you handle CUI or Federal Contractor Information (FCI)
Does your business have a contract or planning to enter into a contract with the federal government?
Contact us today to identify and implement missing cybersecurity requirements