Identity And Access Management (IAM)
Leverage Cyber Security Agency s tools and technologies to control user access to critical systems and information in your company.
We offer tools, policies, and methodologies to ensure that your enterprise grants access to information assets to the right users in the proper context.
Cyber Security Agency IAM Features
Cyber Security Agency offers IAM solutions such as:
- Password Management Tools
- Security Policy Enforcement Solutions
- Reporting and Monitoring Tools
- Identity Repository Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Privileged Access Management
- Single-Sign On (SSO)
Importance Of IAM In Your Cybersecurity Strategy
Compromised user credentials allow hackers to gain unauthorized access to the corporate network and confidential information. Some organizations have granted users more access privileges than necessary.
Cyber Security Agency’s IAM solutions safeguard information assets against prevalent cyber threats like hacking, phishing, ransomware, and other attacks.
A robust IAM strategy adds an essential protection layer by ensuring consistent deployment of user access rules and policies across the enterprise.
Cyber Security Agency’s IAM solutions enhance your business productivity. We offer a central management system that reduces the cost and complexity of managing user access. Our advanced access management capabilities enable your employees to access corporate networks and information in different environments, from any location.
Cyber Security Agency IAM Benefits
Cyber Security Agency IAM systems offer the following benefits:
- Enhanced Security – IAM controls user access to eliminate instances of data breaches, identity theft, and unauthorized access to confidential data.
- Streamlined IT Operations –When you update a security policy, you can leverage IAM solutions to change all access privileges. You can use IAM system to automate tedious IT tasks
- Improved User Experience – Cyber Security Agency IAM Services offer different convenient and secure access methods that will enhance the user experience
- Supports Collaboration –With a robust IAM system, your business can grant access to outsiders like customers, vendors, and visitors without compromising the security posture
Cyber Security Agency IAM Supports Compliance
Cyber Security Agency offers IAM systems that help you comply with regulations such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, GDPR, and Sarbanes-Oxley. IAM adds security you need to safeguard the users’ personal data and privacy.