Cyber Security Agency (“us” “we” “our”) owns and operates digital resources, primarily the company website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of Cyber Security Agency’s policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the rights you have associated with that data.
- Service–Service is the Cyber Security Lab’s website accessed on https://globecsa.com/
- Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from the data
- Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service of from Service infrastructure itself, such as the duration of a page visit
- Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your device
Cyber Security Agency collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve Service to you.
We collect the following data:
- Personal Data – While using our Service, Cyber Security Agency may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (PII) that we can use to identify or contact you. PII collected include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
- Usage Data –Cyber Security Agency may collect information on how you access and use our Service. Usage data collected include:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages visited
- Time and date of the visit
- Time spent on Service pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Tracking and Cookies Data – we use tracking technologies like cookies to track the activity on our Service. We hold certain information through cookies sent to your browser and stored in your device. You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or indicate when the Service can send a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
We use the following cookies:
- Session Cookies – We use session cookies to operate our Service
- Preference Cookies – we use preference cookies to remember your preferences and different specific settings
- Security Cookies – we use security cookies for security purposes
- Use of Data –Cyber Security Agency uses the collected data for the following purposes
- To provide a better experience for our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather information and insights to improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical and security issues
The security of your personal information and usage data is essential to us. Since we understand that sharing information over the Internet and other electronic storage methods are not 100 percent secure, we implement necessary measures to protect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Cyber Security Agency may disclose your information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Service
- Protect against legal liability
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service of the public
Cyber Security Agency may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or help us analyze how our Service is used. The third parties have access to your data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use personal information for any other purpose.
Cyber Security Agency may use third-party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Cyber Security Agency uses personal information to operate, provide, and improve service offerings. You have various rights relating to the information we house and process about you. The rights and how you can exercise them are described in the following sections, but we will first require to verify your identity before acting on any requests.
- Right to Rectify –If the personal data we collect about you appears to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, you have the right to request for the data to be rectified, completed, or updated. You can ask for an information update or modification by contacting us.
- Right to Restrict or Object to Information Processing – In some circumstances, you have the right to contact us and object to the processing of your confidential data. For instance, you can object to us processing your data for our legitimate interests. In contrast, there are no compelling reasons for processing the information, which might override your interests or rights. Also, you have the right to object Cyber Security Agency’s use of your data for direct marketing reasons. You also have the right to object the use or processing of your information in circumstances where you challenge the information’s accuracy, or when we are still verifying your data’s accuracy.
- Right of Data Erasure – In some scenarios, you have the right to request Cyber Security Agency to erase your confidential information. Examples of such circumstances include when your personal information no longer serves the purposes under which it was collected for processing and if you have consented to us processing your information, but there lack sufficient legal grounds to process the data.
- Right to Information Portability – In given instances, you have the right to request and receive the confidential information we house and process about you in a machine-readable and structured format. You can request us to transmit the data to a third-party or you directly. However, the right only applies to information you have already provided to be processed using automated mechanisms. We do not comply with portability requests relating to personal data belonging to others without their explicit consent